The Pitfalls of Purchasing Business Equipment
A common mistake that many business owners make is thinking that they need to own their business equipment. While equipment financing options are available to those that are interested, owning your own equipment can present some challenges:
- Tying up your capital: Many financing agreements will require that you come up with a large down payment up front. In some cases, that payment can be up to 25% of the purchase price. Diverting assets to meet that requirement limits your opportunities to fund your company’s further growth.
- The risk of obsolescence: Advances in technology are being made all of the time. The technology that went into the design of your current equipment could prove to be obsolete within as few as three years from the time of purchase. If you own that equipment, you’re often left having to continue to pay for it while having to somehow find more money to update to newer models.
Why Leasing is a Better Option
We at Blue Sky Global Capital try to help our clients realize the benefits that come through equipment leasing. Our lease financing packages are set up as follows:
- Up to $150,000 for small ticket packages
- Between $150,000 to $500,000 for middle market orders
- Above $500,000 on large leasing contracts
Packages can be structured to go out for up to 84 months, and we can usually turn your lease application around in as little three days.
Does your company have a poor credit profile? Not to worry; we can typically find a lease financing package that you’ll qualify for. Government and municipal agencies are guaranteed approval.
For those who already own equipment but need money to upgrade, we offer a sale & lease back option. You sale the equipment to us, and we then turn around and lease it back to you. This gets you the money you need to upgrade, and your old equipment is returned to you once you’ve fulfilled the lease agreement.
We’re Waiting to Hear From You
Don’t make the mistake of marrying yourself to your business equipment. By choosing to lease rather than buy your equipment, you guarantee your company the flexibility to not only update equipment as new technology is introduced, but also to use your business capital in other areas. We here at Blue Sky Global Capital are here to make leasing your equipment an easy and enjoyable experience. Simply call and speak with one of our financial experts today about how you can get started on obtaining your lease financing.